Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{Apple Red Themed Wedding}

The day finally came, my oldest brother got married! I still can't believe it, it still feels like yesterday I was walking him to the school bus and then class to "show him the ropes". I definitely miss those days. Now, he's turned into a spectacular man that I couldn't be more proud of. He married a wonderful girl who is by far the best sister-in-law ever : ). She asked me to be her Matron of Honor so we had a lot of planning to do. Might I add... I love weddings!! My dream job growing up was to be a wedding planner so I definitely enjoyed the experience. I thought I would share a little of the wedding in case anyone else would also enjoy the ideas.

Wish I had some better pictures, but I'm working with what I got : )
                                                     {Bride's Bouquet}
{Programs that I created less than 12 hours before the wedding!}

 {Bridesmaids Bouquets}

 {Groom's Bout}

 {Headpiece - She was ABSOLUTELY beautiful}

 {This cake was to DIE for. 3 different fillings with chocolate drizzle on each layer}

{Extra lighting down the aisle}

 {Yep... they did it. Chuck Taylors}

{Finally Married!}


1 comment:

Sailor said...

Congratulations to the Newly Married!

Post a Comment