Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Make Blankets for Children @ Children's Hospital

I would love if EVERYONE were able to participate! My brother's girlfriend Emily actually had this idea so I definitely have to give her credit for this idea. It's incredbily sweet and the kind of thoughtfulness I think we should all have, myself included.

{Her Idea}: Making fleece tied blankets for the cancer patients at Children's Hospital. We'd like to get as many made as possible and then they'll get delivered on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Put a smile on someone's face and let them know that there are so many people out there thinking about them on this wonderful holiday.

{Directions}: I have attached a link to the website for the instructions on making these blankets. They aren't hard or expensive. Even 1 blanket would make the day for someone so please remember that!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4392701_make-fleece-tied-blanket.html

You can pick any colors or designs! She also requested that the city and state, along with your name, go on the back in the corner.

{Delivery}: The goal is to get as many possible done by Friday December 17th and I'll get them sent out to Emily. Get with me and I will collect all of the blankets when they're ready! Contact me at Ashamrick@aol.com

Here's a sample of what they look like...


Thank you everyone for participating! We'll post pictures when they're delivered!

No comments:

Post a Comment